Study Abroad USA
The United States of America (USA) fulfills this one desire better than any other nation across the globe. The American philosophy is to shirk all fears and inhibitions and be who you are. USA’s Master’s programs have proven to be the most proliferated across the subcontinent of India and this can be quantified by the statistics which indicate that more than 78% of Indian students apply for Master's level programs in US universities.
- Opportunity for a professional / Fresher to work full-time on a regular salary as well as earn a valuable internationally recognized Masters Degree in the USA
- Great opportunity for IT, Management & Healthcare professionals to gain multiple skills, to succeed within their respective field
- Very Easy entry to the USA
- High Visa Probability
- No job offer required
- Student Visa-F1 is granted for 5 years
- An opportunity to study in prime locations like California, Florida, Kentucky, Arizona.
- Excellent command of English
- Hold a 15/16 year bachelors degree with 2 years work experience being added advantage
- Be willing to study for at least part of your time in the USA
- Possess sufficient funds to support oneself for the first 3 months in the USA – estimated at $12000. You don’t need to use this, but it is recommended to have this to settle in the US when you first land
- Bank statement from your sponsor showing at least $15,000. This is for visa purposes only
- GRE/GMAT/TOEFL/IELTS recommended but not mandatory
Visa Fee: $160/per applicant
Visa validity: Minimum 4-6 weeks from the date of submission of completed documents, for the I-20.
- An innovative program with the Curricular Practical Training module being an integral part of the course. I-20 granted by the University shows that the program requires the candidate to work in order to complete his degree.
- Candidate pursues his Master's Degree while he is working full time.
- Job Assistance provided upon landing in the USA, he can also choose to find his own job
- Most candidates find a job within the 1st month of arrival in the USA
- Candidate can convert his visa to H-1 at anytime without coming back to home country
- Good start for a healthcare professional with industrial training.